Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday to me!!!

I have the best husband in the world. Sorry ladies, but it's true. He really is the best. See those beauties he gave me on my birthday? It was a big one, too. It was the big 3-0. To be honest, I'm actually glad to be turning 30. It feels like another milestone. Almost like a rite of passage.

Oh, and those weren't the only thing my hubby got me. Look at these other two beauties!
I finally have my own circular saw!!! Wahoo!!

And jigsaw!!! Yes!
My facebook status that day was "I was so excited I screamed like a SAHM at the opening of Twilight!"
Okay, maybe it wasn't that funny, but I really screamed loudly! It was so exciting! I just can't wait to bust those babies out and put them to work!
Oh, and my mom's first response when I told her what I got and how excited I was: "Wow! How girly!"
And my aunts response: "Oh, good! It'll go great with what I got you." Which happened to be a Home Depot gift card.
Apparently I need to spend more time at a mall.

No comments: