Thursday, June 24, 2010

Junior Mint Brownies

Okay, these things are amazing. I couldn't even get a picture because too much of the tray is gone to make a decent picture. Just imagine perfect Ghiradelli brownies with a thin layer of beautiful, shiny chocolate frosting, but instead of it just being normal chocolate, it's melted Junior Mints! Seriously, it's heaven. And insanely easy.

Junior Mint Brownies
Brownie Mix (and all the ingredients needed to make it!)
one big box Junior Mints

Make your brownie mix as directed on the box. As soon as you pull them out of the oven, pour the box of Junior Mints on top in a single layer. Allow to melt for about 10 minutes, then smooth them out with a spatula.

I think the woman that made these to begin with took her picture right after spreading out the Junior Mints. I let mine sit for a little while to cool (only because I had to leave right after they were done, otherwise I would have eaten them immediately!), and mine looked like a really beautiful, smooth frosting. There would've been no way to know it was mint unless I told you!

Try these yummy treats out and let me know what you think! We loved them!

No comments: