Saturday, June 19, 2010

Out with the Old!!!

Guess what?! We're getting new carpet!!! I'm going to do this whole thing in a couple of posts, so you can see all the before and after pictures.

This is a picture of my oldest daughter's room without all the furniture. Can I tell you how frustrating it was to take apart her bed and move out that beautiful dresser? But it was definitely worth it in the end!!! The tv room without the furniture.
Downstairs hallway.


TV room before we moved all the furniture out.
See why we needed new carpet? It wasn't just because the carpet was nasty old, it was also literally ripping apart at the seams!
Upstairs hallway.
Living room.
Entryway.
Baby's room
I literally had 6 different kinds of carpet in my house. I'm so glad to have one uniform carpet everywhere now! I'll have the same carpet throughout the house, the same tile in all the bathrooms, and laminate in the kitchen and entryway.
Baby's closet.
Baby girl's room
Baby girl's closet
Hall closet
Other hall closet

I didn't post pictures of my bedroom or my oldest son's room. But you get the picture. It wasn't much better!

No comments: